Safe2Heal EveryDayDoing these practices every day increases your health & well-being
Safe2Heal EveryDay – Ten Practices
Simple meditation is the heart of the everyday practice. Just sitting quietly, watching your breath and letting your mind quiet down as you learn to truly rest in the expanding awareness between thoughts and every “thing” else that arises.
These ten practices work together. Meditating builds attention and awareness with a loving embrace. Which leads straight to forgiving yourself and those around you, early and often! Approaching and avoiding illuminates the power of your intention. 30for3, pausing to breathe deeply uses your increased attention and awareness to respond to – more than automatically reacting to – what happens. Water, air, exercise and enough sleep round out the basic ingredients. Journaling may be very helpful. Reporting what happens re-enforces your commitment. Doing these practices every day increases your health and well-being.
- SE1) Meditating for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- SE2) Forgiving yourself and other people.
- SE3) Approaching One Thing each day.
- SE4) Avoiding One Thing each day.
- SE5) Pausing for 30 seconds (30for3) to take in 3 deep slow breaths at least once a day.
- SE6) Drinking at least 80 ounces of water every day.
- SE7) Breathing fresh air or exercising for 15 minutes or more.
- SE8) Sleeping enough.
- SE9) Journaling if that calls to you.
- SE10) Recording your progress.
Meditating Together Online Sessions
Meditating Together Online sessions use Zoom web conferencing software for people to practice together.
Each Safe2Heal Online Session follows the same format.
- Silently meditating and mindful sharing listening deeply.
- Plugging into a safe space, exploring experience, activating PNS (parasympathetic nervous system), improving balance and well-being.
- Taking care of ourselves, resonating together and bringing our expanded awareness back into our lives for our loved ones, work and community.
- Learning about attention, awareness and compassion together!
Safe2Heal EveryDay Email
Every morning you’ll receive an email with links to all the information you need to practice. Each day of the week features a different topic with relevant content and links.
|Sunday||Rest & Reflect||Constant Change & Renewal|
|Monday||Meditation||Attention & Awareness|
|Tuesday||Forgiveness||Letting Go Sending Love|
|Wednesday||Approach & Avoid||Intention|
|Thursday||Pause & Breath||Turning off Fight or Flight|
|Friday||Water, Air & Sleep||Taking Care of Yourself|
|Saturday||Commitment||Manifesting Your Heart’s Desire|
What Does Safe2Heal EveryDay Mean To You?
|Risk!||Learn something new about your experience|
|Curiosity?||About me, what I’m made of, how I work?|
|Suspense?||Can I improve my well-being and those around me?|
|Rescue!||In pain to pain free! (If cancer sometimes dissolves…)|
|Redemption!||Better understanding, discovery & experience of who I am|
|Sacrifice?||Commitment to learn and practice (in spite of doubt…)|
|Fear!!||I can heal! (I’m more than a separate self in a dangerous world)|
|Mystery!!!||There is a single strand wavering yet holding together midst the torrent of life (healing experiences wholeness)|
- Activates the parasympathetic (rest & digest!) part of your nervous system that nurtures and balances your well-being
- Decreases the amount of stress related cortisol produced
- Reduces your respiration and heart rate
- Reduces your metabolic rate of expending energy
- Increases blood flow in your brain
- Increases activity in the left pre-frontal cortex of your brain (observed in happier people)
- Strengthens your immune system
Give Yourself a Gift – Make the Commitment
The commitment is fundamentally to yourself. A gift you give yourself. Safe2Heal acts on your behalf providing information, structure, guidance and support for you to develop a regular practice inside the life you lead today.
Getting started is easy. Read the overview, set your intent, consider how to organize your daily practice, register and start learning happy – together!
What Members Say!
“I found Robert and safe2heal everyday to be a great resource and a source of encouragement in my efforts to meditate. I loved the accountability required which helped me focus on meeting my goal to meditate daily. I would encourage anyone to look to deepen their practice to join.”
Mine – Psychologist
“I believe that being held accountable for your daily thoughts, feelings and actions is the way to break out of habitual behaviors that negatively impact your life. This program addresses this very need and in simple but profound ways. it works. You just have to believe you can make the time and let the healing happen!”
Donna – Social Worker