Safe2Heal EveryDayDoing these practices every day increases your health & well-being
Safe2Heal EveryDay – Ten Practices
Simple meditation is the heart of the everyday practice. Just sitting quietly, watching your breath and letting your mind quiet down as you learn to truly rest in the expanding awareness between thoughts and every “thing” else that arises.
These ten practices work together. Meditating builds attention and awareness with a loving embrace. Which leads straight to forgiving yourself and those around you, early and often! Approaching and avoiding illuminates the power of your intention. 30for3, pausing to breathe deeply uses your increased attention and awareness to respond to – more than automatically reacting to – what happens. Water, air, exercise and enough sleep round out the basic ingredients. Journaling may be very helpful. Reporting what happens re-enforces your commitment. Doing these practices every day increases your health and well-being.
- SE1) Meditating for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- SE2) Forgiving yourself and other people.
- SE3) Approaching One Thing each day.
- SE4) Avoiding One Thing each day.
- SE5) Pausing for 30 seconds (30for3) to take in 3 deep slow breaths at least once a day.
- SE6) Drinking at least 80 ounces of water every day.
- SE7) Breathing fresh air or exercising for 15 minutes or more.
- SE8) Sleeping enough.
- SE9) Journaling if that calls to you.
- SE10) Recording your progress.